Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When Dogs Could Talk ~ David S. Wellhauser

When Dogs Could TalkWhen Dogs Could Talk by David S. Wellhauser
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Dogs Could Talk by David S. Wellhauser is an interesting novel with many complex levels. I found the novel at first to be extremely wordy for lack of better words. It is a like I said before a complex novel, but I must encourage others to stick with it. It took me a couple of chapters to understand Wellhauser’s writing style but as I continued on the plot begins to thicken and the mystery and murders begin to really come together. Wellhauser definitely has a way with words and descriptions of the scenes and characters that are involved in When Dogs Could Talk. Following reporter Charley Harris research and “detective” style of deduction was quite an adventure. Wellhauser does not hold back on detail, I believe that wow factor of “Bam” in your face writing is what makes this novel flow. The grittiness of the novel gives it depth and overall it was a pleasant read.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment