Saturday, March 29, 2014

Purse'averance ~ Gwen E. Campbell

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Purse'averencePurse'averence by Gwen E. Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed Purse'averance by Gwen E. Campbell. Who knew accessories had emotions, opinions and so much drama. This short sweet novel is full of drama and action as we take a look into the life of a purse from conception to the end. I absolutely thought this story was adorable. The relationships that the accessories formed were so life-like and believable. It kind of makes you look at your clothing and accessories differently LOL. As I've stated before this is a short read but well worth getting into if you wish to just relax and enjoy a good storyline. Awesome job to the recently departed Gwen Campbell.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

This novel and many more by Gwen E. Campbell can be purchased via Amazon at the below link:
Purse'averance- by Gwen E. Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment