Monday, March 24, 2014

Sky1 - Foundation ~ William Amerman

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Sky1 - Foundation (#1) Sky1 - Foundation by William Amerman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Williams Amerman's novel Sky1 - Foundation is action packed and drama filled. The plot follows main character Nicke Burke through a series of trials, tribulations and just moments of survival tactics as he tries to move his way up levels for himself and his family. Disease and mandated quarantines place him, his family and his colleagues lives at risk. What would you do to save the one's you love? This book cuts no corners and at times gives the reader "the honest dirty truth." It is pretty fast paced and was an excellent read. Looking forward to more from thrilling stories by William Amerman.

Hey guys for a limited time this novel is on sale for just $0.99 via Amazon.  Click the link below to purchase your e-version copy of Sky1 - Foundation.  Sale ends on June 16th:

Amazon: Sky1 - Foundation by William Amerman

View all my reviews

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment