Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Disappearance of E.A.B. ~ Gwen E. Campbell

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Disapperance of E.A.B.The Disapperance of E.A.B. by Gwen E. Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gwen E Cambpell's Disappearance of E.A.B was a great story. The main character Anne had to pull strength from her inner core to deal with her upbringing and her future. As always Campbell has a unique way of pulling the reader fully into the life of the characters; in a sense it's like you become a part of the story and not a some on the outside looking in. The Disappearance of EAB brings you drama, adventure and mystery. It did start a little slow but trust me when I say that beginning portion is well needed to understand the end. Stick it out it's well worth the read.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment