Thursday, March 27, 2014

Taming Romeo ~ Rachelle Ayala

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Taming RomeoTaming Romeo by Rachelle Ayala
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Young love, Rachelle Ayala really knows how to tell a story. "Taming Romeo" is truly a touching story about a young woman, Evie and her childhood sweet heart. What happens to the two characters as they are reintroduced into each others lives a years of separation and growth? Taming Romeo sweeps the reader away and you forget that you are reading, I personally did not want the story to end. Evie is the epitome of a young woman trying to find herself and deal with life's struggles. Romeo represents what every woman wants a bad boy with a trusting/sensitive side that will always have your back no matter what. Great job Rachelle I thoroughly enjoyed the journey.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading and reviewing Taming Romeo. I appreciate your time and support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are quite welcome. I enjoy your writing. Keep me posted on future projects.

      Delete