Monday, September 9, 2013

At Her Beck and Call ~ Mistress Benay

At Her Beck and Call: A Pictorial Journal of Female Domination and Male ServitudeAt Her Beck and Call: A Pictorial Journal of Female Domination and Male Servitude by Mistress Benay
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

At Her Beck and Call is quite an "out of the box" novel based on the dominatrix lifestyle. Mistress Benay spares no feelings and brings out all of the toys, friends, and female dominatrix rules and regulations. Overall the storyline is pretty consistent with Benay searching for a slave and finding one to suit her acquired needs. The book is not my cup of tea but I did read it in it's entirety. The topic was not the problem just some of the ideas behind Domme and Slave were just a little too graphic for me. Overall Benay sheds quite a bit of light on the side of being a female dominatrix. The novel was expressive of her adventure and love and is quite a fast read,

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment