Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Descendant of Adam or Progeny of Apes - Which Are You? ~ Book Review

A Descendant of Adam or Progeny of Apes -Which Are You?A Descendant of Adam or Progeny of Apes -Which Are You? by David L Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

David Cole did his research. I did not know how I would take what he found or which angle he would be coming from upon reading his work. Cole gives us, the readers, scriptural pieces of evidence from the Bible that supports “Creation” as well as disproves “Evolution.” To show both sides he also gives us the reasoning behind the Evolution theory and not just the creation theory. In this short reading there are strong ties the biblical text as well as many proofs of past “geniuses of their time” who agreed with the Creation theory even if they did not agree wholeheartedly; they were mostly on the side or reverted back to the side of Creation over Evolution. Although, I believe Cole was extremely strong in pointing out his views; I do not believe in everything that was said in this text. However, I do appreciate the knowledge that was obtained on from reading this text as well as a new perspective on the subject Creation versus Evolution.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment