Friday, December 13, 2013

Soap Making Made Easy ~ Michelle Gaboya

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


"Soap Making Made Easy" - Michelle Gobaya created a work of art and superb instructional guide to creating soap with natural ingredients.  Upon getting this book I thought it would be a cut dry book with steps that would tell me how to make soap.  Michelle not only gives you instructions on how to make soap but also background on different techniques and safety precautions that are needed.  I must stress just as Michelle stressed to those that wish to learn the art of soap making, please please please use caution, pay attention to what you are doing, and do not skip instructions.







"Soap Making: A Quick Guide" - Michelle Gobaya -This quick guide is sort of a cliff note version of the "Soap Making Made Easy." It is designed to get you straight to the precautions and instructions of making soap with natural ingredients.  This book is beginner friendly.








"Soap Recipes" - Michelle Gobaya - This book gives a beginner and even an experienced soap maker a few options of types of soaps to make.  With the step by step instructional guide a novice can become quite fluent in the art of soap making.  This book is truly recipe of different flavors of soap.




These books really inspired me to start creating my own soaps.  I will definitely be posting some of the final products and linking them to this review.

Fellow friends and family what are some your do it yourself projects that have been successful or completely gone way left field?  Leave your answers in my comment section


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment