Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Impaler's Revenge ~ Ioana Visan

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 


The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy, #1)The Impaler's Revenge by Ioana Visan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ioana Visan's novel The Impaler's Revenge is quite a twist on the vampire versus human saga. This is not your ordinary Vampire novel as the human's are killing vampires and have sectioned themselves and are ruled by a President and Little Council. Member's of this council and the citizens they protect rule under one law; kill all vampires that dare cross into their town. So why does the President invite an one thousand year old vampire to town?

Visan gives you a strong woman character, Liana, who surrounds herself with friends and coworkers that are looking out for the greater good of the town. Even when corrupt politician and bad vampires threaten their peaceful existence; Lilian and her crew remain vigilant.

The Impaler's Revenge gives the reader background on the struggle between right and wrong. This book sets the series up right and I cannot wait to read book #2.

If you wish to purchase this novel in eBook version please visit the following Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CCMWKL6

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment