Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Whole Latte Love ~ Rachelle Ayala

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Whole Latte LoveWhole Latte Love by Rachelle Ayala
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As always I am never disappointed with a Rachelle Ayala novel. And she brings life to a story that would otherwise be a normal boy meets girl, boy gets girl plot. I fell in love with the smart, young, sassy character that is Carina. She's spunky and intelligent, but still has a lot to learn about matters of the heart. Her love interest, Dylan, is gorgeous and smart as well. He has a overall thoughtful heart and wants good for all; literally. Although this book is just shy of 300 pages it reads really fast. Trust me you won't want to put it down. Finding love and keeping is a challenge we all face and the adventures that unfold in the banking business of love will keep you thoroughly interested in this novel. Oh and did I forget to tell you there is Drama with a capital "D" in the form of an ex and supervisor. Read this novel, you won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews

This novel maybe purchased at the following stores:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much LaShea for your review. Glad you enjoyed my book. More stories to come. :)

    ReplyDelete