Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Inevitable Act II by Johnie Jay ~ Book Review

Inevitable Act llInevitable Act ll by Johnie Jay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As always I am ever so happy to have read Act II. I tried waiting until this weekend, but you know how cliffhangers work. This was a great continuation of Act I. Jay's writing style continues to be a favorite of mine. I am so thankful for his Instagram page otherwise I would have been completely in the dark in regards to his writing capabilities. For those of my viewers that track my blog, trust me when I say you will thoroughly enjoy this series. Please do yourself a favor, read the books in order (Act I then Act II lol). I love how this second book wrapped up some lingering questions from the first. I do however wish this series was about 5 acts long. I believe there is more to be told especially with Angela's best friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment