Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dark Illusion: A Psychological Thriller Novel by Dana V. Moison


Dark Illusion: A Psychological Thriller NovelDark Illusion: A Psychological Thriller Novel by Dana V. Moison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow this book was simply a page turner. Dana Moison, my hat goes down to you. I was captured at the prologue and completely hooked after reading the first chapter. This r3eading experience brings drama, action, and the true sense of a psychological thriller. The twist and turns between the Kelly character and the detective kept me on my toes and guessing. I honestly thought we had solved everything midway through the novel, but Moison completely tricked me. If you enjoy a good mystery/thriller that flows and has you not wanting to put the book down; this novel is definitely for you. Grade A Dana can't wait to read some more of your work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment