Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" ~ Book Review

Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" by Lena Dunham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had really high hopes for this novel. I listed to the audiobook and narrator did give me life in the reading of the novel, but I found myself not paying total attention to bits and pieces of the novel. The life this young woman lead was quite interesting. Sex, adulting, self love, health concerns, navigating dysfunction in school and family; this book hits on many different topics. No judging, she had a hard life but its the journey that's described in the novel that makes it interesting to complete this novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment