Monday, March 11, 2013

Raven: Birds of Flight ~ J. M. Erikson

Raven: Birds of Flight - Book TwoRaven: Birds of Flight - Book Two by J M Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

J.M. Erikson, brought it in the second installment of Alex and clan. I thoroughly enjoyed the band of misfits in the first book, but Erickson develops there characters well beyond my imagination in this second book. An amazing action filled novel that continues the storyline from book one and takes it above and beyond. If you have not read book one you are doing yourself an injustice and will get lost. Read the first one and hurry up and read this novel, the second installment.

Erickson brought out the best and worst in the characters in Raven. There is no predicting the story in my opinion, Erickson does a superb job of keeping the reader on their toes. It was hard for me to put the novel down, only taking time out to catch a quick nap and then I was back to reading. You stay on the edge of your seat wanting to know the outcome. Terrific book, cannot wait for the next novel authored by Erickson.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment