Monday, March 11, 2013

Tickle Me ~ Monica Bouvier

Tickle MeTickle Me by Monica Bouvier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Monica Bouvier surprised me in the novel "Tickle Me" with many elements that I would not have associated in an erotic fiction. Bouvier's characters are well developed and as a reader you really have to pay attention to this plot from beginning to end to get the full concept. Tickle Me was a good novel and kept me mildly interested. This novel reads kind of like a soap opera, there is drama, sex, intimacy backstabbing and a sense of feeling that all is not well with the office workers. I did quite enjoy how Bouvier included office politics within the story line it made the story have a more realistic feel to it. At points the reader could identify with the main character Alice and who hasn't had or wanted a tough/bad "A" friend like Patty. I reiterate the character setup was superb.

Although I thought the novel was entirely too long for the plot, it was not a bad read and I would venture into reading some more of Bouvier's works.Tickle Me put a definite spin on erotic fiction and was very well rounded novel despite the wordiness.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment