Monday, March 11, 2013

The Publicist ~ Christina George

The Publicist (Book One)The Publicist by Christina George
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Upon deciding to read The Publicist I did not know what to expect. I was presently surprised how the book just flows. Literally I could not put it down, knocked it out the span of two and a half hours. George did her thing, she gave us a glimpse into the world of a publicist. Who knew how multi-talented one has to be just to get an author published, out to the masses and not to mention dealing with their egos and the competition of other publicists. It is a dog eat dog world.

George gives us comedy, drama, a realness within this novel. It is not a short story but just long enough for some comfortable reading with a simple plot that grasps you just enough to keep you wanting to know more. I am very delighted to know that George is making a part two. There are so many story lines that can be explored. If a quick read with bits of drama/comedy/romance is what you need, do not sleep on Christina George's novel "The Publicist."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment