Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Camille ~ Louise Lundberg Claesen

CamilleCamille by Louise Lundberg Claesen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Camille by Louise Lindbergh Claesen is an unusual book it took me a few chapters to really get into the novel. Mainly the writing style of Claesen took me awhile to get adjusted to as the a narrative of the story. The plot of the story was superb; the main characters exquisitely explained in detail. A young woman, Camille, trying to find her purpose and way in life and the struggles she faces made for a great story. How Camille deals with current nightmares of her past extremely shapes how she deals with present situations. While this novel is short Claesen does an pretty decent job of getting the reader important character details without wasting words or the reader's time.

Although it took me a while to get into the storyline, once the book picked up I did not want to put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment