Saturday, November 23, 2013

Undead: Ten Tales of Zombies ~ Rayne Hall

Undead: Ten Tales of ZombiesUndead: Ten Tales of Zombies by Rayne Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow this compilation of zombie novels was amazing. The short stories provide a wide variance of types of zombies. Who Knew! Before reading the ten stories in this novel I thought I was a zombie aficionado and expert, but Undead pushes the imagination further into science fiction. Who knew zombies had feelings "Immunity" by Jeff Strand puts that little nugget into the reader's mind and explores zombies from their point of view. Excellent story by the way. Another great story, "ANOTHER OLDIE BUT GOODIE" by Paul D. Dail, elderly people amaze me. This one is based in a retirement home; gives a new meaning to old love and memories. One of my favorite stories in this novel was "Feeding Frenzy" by Matt Hults, where we are reminded what looks good on the outside may not be good for you on the inside. All the short stories enclosed in this novel bring a brand new vision to the term "Zombie" and some stories as the reader I wished never ended.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment