Thursday, November 28, 2013

Divas Never Flinch ~ Jon McDonald

Divas Never FlinchDivas Never Flinch by Jon McDonald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Divas Never Flinch by Jon McDonald is a very interesting novel mostly based on two socialites Donors and Connye. At first glance I like a few others thought this novel would be about women in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties; but surprisingly the two women are close to fifty. Although the story line starts off pretty slow it picks up after a few charters. These ladies prove that being older does not mean the fun ends. Their antics and ability to always get in some kind of trouble makes this novel a joy to read. McDonald provides a writing style that simply flows and allows the reader to take a ride with the characters presented. I would definitely recommend this novel to friends and followers.

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment