Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cooking with Beans (Frugal Living Academy) ~ Rhiana Jones

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Cooking with Beans (Frugal Living Academy)Cooking with Beans by Rhiana Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cooking with Beans (Frugal Living Academy) by Rhiana Jones was a great book to read through. There are tons of good recipes to chose from that work well with the main ingredient....wait for it...BEANS :-) And most importantly Rhiana gives it to you straight, the majority of these meals do not cost an arm and a leg to buy. They also are a few that are for beginner cooks like myself. My favorite recipe by far is the Chili Cheese Dip. With five ingredients, 10 minutes of prep time and 25 minutes of bake time you couldn't tell me I was not the chef that day in the kitchen. Thanks Rhiana for showing me beans can be fun and can make a great meal.

Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

If you wish to purchase a copy of Cooking with Beans in an E-Book version, please click the below link:

Amazon: Cooking with Beans

View all my reviews

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment