Friday, January 3, 2014

Soulphisticated Ladies: Episode 1

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Soulphisticated Ladies: Episode 1 (Season 1)

Soulphisticated Ladies: Episode 1 by Jaha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Are you serious? Jaha Knight's Soulphisticated Ladies: Episode 1 will leave you begging for more. Props to you Jaha, I was glued to this book from page one and begging for more at the end. Please hurry and publish the second episode.

This novel brings it with a capital "B." It has drama, comedy, romance,action you name it is in here. The characters that make up the Soulphisticated Ladies are for the most part strong black women. Strong in their careers but the novel would be an eye catcher without a little conflict. These ladies test of friendship stands up to domestic violence, work abuse, emotional abuse, adultery and more.

Whew this book, will not let you down trust me on that!

To purchase this book in e-book format please click the link below:

Amazon: Soulphisticated Ladies - Episode 1

View all my reviews
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment