Friday, June 27, 2014

Kate's Escape from the Billable Hour

Kate's Escape from the Billable HourKate's Escape from the Billable Hour by Petula Parker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kate's Escape from the Billable Hour by Petula Parker, what can I say but absolutely amazing novel. I enjoyed this read from the beginning to the end. Kate Billings represents so many young women trying to be it all happy, educated, working and in love. Parker writing style is so "Movie-esque," it simply flows. This novel is a page turner and reads pretty quickly, trust me when I say you will not want to put it down. Life lessons have to be learned through experiencing life and Kate although smart makes some pretty big common sense mistakes. This was really a fun book to read and I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure.

This ebook can be purchased at the below link:

Amazon: Kate's Escape from the Billable Hour

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment