Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dangerous Times ~ Phillip Frey


Dangerous TimesDangerous Times by Phillip Frey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where do I even begin? Phillip Frey's Dangerous Time is one book I could not put down. This crime thriller kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time. The characters are so well developed that you feel for them and want the best outcome in all situations. Frey displays a great skill in keeping the reader second guessing on what's to come. Not to give anything away in the storyline,but I absolutely adored the characters: Kirk and Ty for some reason they just completely made the novel come alive to me. If you wish to experience a well-written crime thriller novel I definitely recommend Dangerous Times. This novel is short and starts off in the middle of action. There is no down time in this novel as every page, every word is dedicated to solving the case. Enjoy!

View all my reviews

Phillip Frey's Tomoson Profile

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment