Friday, July 25, 2014

Realm of the Unknown ~ James B. McPike

Realm of the UnknownRealm of the Unknown by James B. McPike
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Realm of the Unknown by James B. McPike was quite an interesting read. McPike truly delivers a wonderful story that grasped me from the get go. It is a religious, science-fiction, mystery, thriller that will have you enthralled from page one. While this is a fictional novel it has some basis of biblical proportion and archaeological history; in this sense I believe McPike truly made the novel even better.

Based in Israel mostly with trips to Italy and Paris, we follow an investigator for the ministry and his lady sidekick on quite an adventure of epic portion. McPikes writing style is simple and to the point. I especially like the trust that is formed between the two partners, both are strong characters with knowledge that helps them face all kinds of danger, human and other.

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece and cannot wait to read more novels by this author If you love historical novels with a pinch of today's times and adventure this is definitely worth a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment