Friday, July 18, 2014

Hym and Hur ~ Phillip Frey


Hym and HurHym and Hur by Phillip Frey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hym and Hur by Phillip Frey is quite the quirky short novel. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was fun, light at times with serious undertones (due to dealing with topics of death/illness). But overall what hooked me to this novel and made me want to read it more were the main characters: Hym and Hur. These fictional/paranormal beings were so funny to me. They love playing pranks but they try to do deeds of "good" through their pranks. As you know there is bound to be something that goes wrong and that's what this short novel is essentially about: what can and does go wrong with a "Do Good" prank thought up by Hym and Hur. Great fun novel by Phillip Frey.

You purchase this ebook via the following links:
 
Amazon: Hym and Hur
Barnes and Noble: Hym and Hur

View all my reviews
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment