Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Club X Series - Book 2: Book Review


Den of Desire (The Club X Series Book 2)Den of Desire by Shauna Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A dangerous route to love. Den of Desire by Shauna Hart was a very interesting book that kept me hooked from page to page. I absolutely loved Joe and Mara's story. The romance novelist (lol inexperienced)meets the sex club expert. At first I thought it would be a cliche dom/submissive story but it was way more than that. Shauna really brought a since of mystery and drama to the whole love story. It was definitely a roller coaster ride of who is after Mara or is it someone with a lustful eye for Joe causing this couple so much drama and literal pain. I will definitely have to back track and read book 1 in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment