Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review: Mediterranean Diet Vegan Cookbook: Mediterranean Diet for Vegans: Heart-Healthy, Fast and Easy Mediterranean Vegan Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss and Healthy ... For Beginners to the Mediterranean Diet 1)

Mediterranean Diet Vegan Cookbook: Mediterranean Diet for Vegans: Heart-Healthy, Fast and Easy Mediterranean Vegan Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss and Healthy ... For Beginners to the Mediterranean Diet 1) Mediterranean Diet Vegan Cookbook: Mediterranean Diet for Vegans: Heart-Healthy, Fast and Easy Mediterranean Vegan Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss and Healthy ... For Beginners to the Mediterranean Diet 1) by Sam Kuma
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I'm not a practicing Vegan, I do enjoy recipes that are plant-based. Kuma provides easy to do recipes and I'm grateful they have very few ingredients in them. This makes them easy for me to follow as well buy for. They are fresh ingredients that I would eat anyway but did not think to put together.

I especially like the plain hummus recipe along with the avocado taco dip recipe. They are simply delicious and very easy to make. While I do not lead a vegan lifestyle I thoroughly enjoy incorporating some of the recipes into my diet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment