Sunday, June 6, 2021

Broken Places by Tracy Clark ~ Book Review

Broken Places (Cass Raines, #1)Broken Places by Tracy Clark
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Good ending

This book was real slow to start but has potential. The development of the characters was great. I understand where every party was coming from. I must say one of the good things about this novel was I didn’t solve the mystery at all before the last couple of chapters. But beyond that I really had high hopes for this novel it just took me entirely too long to get into it. There are 32 chapters and for me it did t start getting good until mid twentieth chapters.without giving anything away the ending was great I just wished it would’ve given me that same energy throughout the novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment