Monday, June 28, 2021

The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix ~ Book Review

 

The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying VampiresThe Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't really know what to expect starting this book. I was unfamiliar with Grady Hendrix as an author. Upon reading the synopsis I felt this was right up my alley. It starts off slow but trust me when you get through the first ten chapters it picks up tremendously. I found myself identifying slightly with the women of the book club. My favorite character seesaws between Kitty and Slick. All of the women had their strengths and definitely had some weaknesses they had to attempt to conquer. This book, once it got going, really held my attention and drove me to keep reading to find out what the heck a book club would do when confronted with vampires.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment