Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unintended Consequences ~ Marti Green

Unintended ConsequencesUnintended Consequences by Marti Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A legal thriller of unparalleled proportions, Marti Green provides an amazing novel in Unintended Consequences. This novel grabbed me in the very first chapter. Green wastes no time with frivolous wordiness as you may sometimes encounter with novelists, she gets straight to the point. The main lawyers are portrayed as really strong characters, knowledgeable and consistent in wanting to get to the truth of the missing girl/murdered girl. Upon purchasing this book I did not really know what to expect. This was my first thriller novel and quite frankly I equated "thriller novel" with gore. Green has none of that in this novel.

Unintended Consequences is a well written novel that catches you early while giving the reader enough twists and turns to keep them off balance of solving the mystery. I quite enjoyed this adventure into the legal system and will be reading more of Marti Green in the near future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment