Thursday, April 18, 2013

Acting Obsessed ~ Peter Silverman

Acting ObsessedActing Obsessed by Peter Silverman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Acting Obsessed is a very involved thriller fiction. Silverman really digs deep into the developing the main characters in particular the female, Ginger. At points in the story you begin to question the sanity of all the characters involved. Silverman also put a little bit of mystery in with the storyline. I found that every time I thought I had all the puzzle pieces together, Silverman threw something in the mix that had me doubting my resolution.

This novel will have you literally on the edge of your seat anticipating on what will happen to the young actress next. Well written and I love the way it flowed seamlessly. There were, in my opinion, no dull sections to make me want to put the novel down and pick it up some other time. I had to solve the mystery then and there.

Great work


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment