Thursday, July 11, 2013

The House of Tomorrow ~ Adair Arlen

The House of TomorrowThe House of Tomorrow by Adair Arlen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The House of Tomorrow was an amazing read. Arlen made this novel read like a soap opera to me. There is drama, romance, suspense and plenty of twists and turns to make me (the reader) continuously stay interested. The main characters Paul Gregory and Liliane Greening were constructed with such care at times I found myself reading the novel anticipating what would happen next.

I am a sucker for a good love story, but Arlen had me on a suspenseful romantic roller coaster ride. Not to give anything away about this story, because it should be read in its entirety, Arlen ability to give some many details to her characters that you could visualize them as if watching a movie instead of just reading words on a page.

I am now a fan of Arlen’s work and look forward to reading more books like The House of Tomorrow in the near future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment