Thursday, August 7, 2014

Baseball Dads ~ Matthew S. Hiley

Baseball DadsBaseball Dads by Matthew S. Hiley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Baseball Dads - A Love Story by Matthew S. Hiley is one heck of a ride literally. Who knew so much fun could be had when you mix crazy neighborhood politics with little league football and murder. Hiley you may be on to something with this writing style and I agree no one wants "Daddy Baseball."

I could not put this novel down, the main characters Dwayne, Tommy, Steve and Russ cracked me up. Their weird friendship truly makes this story excellent in my opinion. Everyone has at least one crazy friend in this case there were four. I am not really into the sport of baseball but reading this book I found myself really cheering and pulling for the Tigers little league team. Cannot wait to read more by Hiley!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment