Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Sanctuary ~ Cassandra R. Siddons

The SanctuaryThe Sanctuary by Cassandra R. Siddons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Sanctuary by is quite an amazing read by Cassandra Siddons. Her writing style mixes, drama with comedy and a little bit of mystery. She hooked me right from the beginning when what can be viewed as tragedy strikes. I would truly suggest that every woman read this book and take a lesson at what it really means to be a sister and a part of a loving unit.

The Carolina Girls Forevers sisterhood was built of strong minded women who knew how to have fun and ultimately take care of one another as sisters should. Siddons provided a really fun novel that displayed all of the emotions on every level close friends play in the course of their lives. The characters in this novel, are well developed and each display a different side that as the reader I became engulfed in the story line as if I were a part of the sisterhood as well.

I am definitely looking forward to the next novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment