Friday, August 1, 2014

Dancing Bear ~ Oren Sanderson


Dancing BearDancing Bear by Oren Sanderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dancing Bear by Oren Sanderson is filled with action and keeps its word and true spirit to thriller fictions. The two main characters are believable. I must say I personally thought Kate was certifiable. But while they are on the run for their lives, Sanderson takes the reader on an adventure through multiple cities. Neither with any real experience, but they fight for their lives and try to determine which people are their friend or foe. Overall the book is great but the editorial revisions at the beginning half of the book were a slight distraction. Once you get past that I promise you will enjoy the storyline and the thrilling adventures presented.

View all my reviews

This ebook may be purchased via Amazon at the below link:
Amazon: Dancing Bear

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment