Monday, August 18, 2014

From Frights to Flaws ~ Sunayna Prasad

From Frights to Flaws (Alyssa McCarthy's Magical Missions, #1)From Frights to Flaws by Sunayna Prasad
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sunayna Prasads "Alyssa McCarthys Magical Missions: From Frights to Flaws" was one of the cutest preteen book I have read in a while. Prasad provides plenty of mischief, magic, fantasy and promise to fulfill a little girls destiny.

Alyssa's character in this story, provides a good positive character for young readers. I thoroughly enjoyed the adventures from destination to destination. All of the young girls developed such a strength and need to help each other and try to conquer the bad and evil. I cannot wait to read book 2; this series is just too adorable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment