Monday, August 11, 2014

Melting Into You by Tracey Alvarez


Melting Into You (Due South, #2)Melting Into You by Tracey Alvarez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tracey Alvarez's Melting Into You was a quite a spunky romantic read. I thoroughly enjoyed the main characters and their children although young and smart bring quite a comedic joy to the story. Alvarez shows in this novel that not everything is planned but what really matters is how you deal with life's surprises. The novel starts off with a bang and through the whole storyline you want to know more about the characters and where the twists and turns will eventually lead them.

View all my reviews
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment