Friday, April 11, 2014

Oil & Corruption ~ Gareth Flood

Oil & CorruptionOil & Corruption by Gareth Flood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Oil and Corruption by Gareth Flood. Flood laid it all out for us to get a glimpse of what the Oil business can and probably is like in a sense. The none stop action that you experience in the day-to-day life of Jonathan was amazing. I ended up rooting for him the entire novel from beginning to end. Flood has a way of giving you just enough details to think you know how Jonathan's life will turn out and then he springs a surprise or new player into the mix that makes you second guess what you thought you knew. Oil and Corruption gives the reader plenty of action, a smidge of comedy and a little romance thrown in here and there. Like I stated I really enjoyed this read, didn't want to put it down. I am definitely a converted fan of Gareth Flood; looking forward to many more projects.

The cover of this novel lets you know the is going to be a book of action. The multitude of flags represented shows is going to be a global issue, the masked man shows its probably going to be hush hush or secret. I do appreciate that the cover is in color; there are so many interpretations that can be perceived from the collage of images presented.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment