Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Blooded: Anunnaki Rising ~ Lyn Murray

BLOODED [Anunnaki Rising] (THE BLOODED SAGA)BLOODED [Anunnaki Rising] by Lyn Murray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Before reading Lyn Murray's Blooded I thought I was well versed in the paranormal faction of Vampire folklore and fiction. Blooded definitely provides a brand new spin on things. Murray kept me in a constant state of suspense with Steve's character. You knew his sort of way of having dreams were paramount to the plot of the story. I could not put the book down. This novel is a far cry from the vampire movies that are currently out. No poorly botched romance to muddle the focus of the novel. Murray has a true talent in drawing her audience in giving just enough mystery and action to sway them one way and then "BAM" new information is presented to have you thinking a whole twist is added to the story. The main characters are so well crafted, just an overall great read. I cannot wait to read the other novels in this saga.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment