Friday, April 11, 2014

The Jewel Box ~ C. McCarty

The Jewel BoxThe Jewel Box by C. McCarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Jewel Box by C. Michelle McCarty, was an absolutely riveting story line. I could not put this book down. The Jewel Box started off a little slow at the beginning; but trust me once you make it through the first two or three chapters, the book takes off and you as the reader are hooked. Cherie’s character experiences so many emotions and so many instances of personal growth from beginning to end. The Jewel Box was not what I originally thought it would be upon reading the synopsis. It was so much more and I am glad I stuck with it. McCarty takes us on an emotional roller coaster ride where she displays that sometimes love does hurt. The relationships between the characters: Beau, Cherie, Gabriel and even Nikki made the novel enjoyable to read and very hard to put down.


The cover of this novel is well done. The ambiance displays Cherie’s past and the card gives you that Beau vibe. The graphic artist really did a great job capturing the story line and point of the novel in a picture.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment