Friday, April 11, 2014

Voodoo on Bayou Lafonte ~ Susan C. Miller

Voodoo on Bayou LafonteVoodoo on Bayou Lafonte by Susan C. Muller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Susan C Muller's novel Voodoo on Bayou Lafonte took me by surprise. The novel has a cinematic flow; Muller attention to detail is quite great. I felt as though I was watching a movie and not reading a novel. The main characters Remy and Gabby played strong characters. I am not sure how I would have acted if my child was missing. Although this is a mystery it still held drama and romance. At thank goodness Muller did not overdue the romance factor. This was an awesome read; I did not want to put it down. Looking forward to the next novel.

The cover of Voodoo on Bayou Lafonte was pretty fitting. You have a nice looking gentleman posing with a gun, open shirt and badge. The background shows the bayou and a silhouette of a woman. The silhouette of the woman brings a sense of mystery to the novel. As previously mentioned the cover compliments the novel quite nicely.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment